13 June 2010

Student of the Year 2010


At the private view exhibition of the degree show (11/06/10) I was awarded the prestigious 'Student of the Year' award for 2010. 

This was based on 'all-round academic performance and studentship' throughout my three years at university both as a student rep and for my work with the Designers Society. My commitment throughout the three years has been to helping others on my course reach their full potential and this was finally realised through the Designers Society by providing a range of fantastic opportunities not only to my own course, but creatives throughout the university. 

Let us hope for more of the same!






(Regardless of what I have done, I could not have done it without the guidance and help from my tutors, in particular David Smart; Patrick Baglee at Navyblue for being a fountain of inspiration; my friends, in particular Mario Picariello, Iain Rex, Jess Walker, Joseph Wanyoike and Hannah McCaughan; finally the DS committee and members, both in their support and feedback. There are many others too but too many to name.)

No comments:

Post a Comment