5 August 2010

Placement no. 1


I first met David Jones, Creative Partner at 'Buddy', at the 'Industrial Liaison' day at the University of Plymouth in January when he viewed my portfolio.

Several months on and through keeping in touch I had the opportunity to visit their studio and show my portfolio once again to David and his colleague Mark and as such, secured my first creative work placement. They are a great company producing some fantastic and innovative work and it is really exciting to see what input I can give. 

It was also great to visit Exeter. Whilst having visited the surrounding area many times I had not ventured often into the city. It has a really friendly and welcoming atmosphere (it’s almost as good as Plymouth!) and I really look forward to my two week placement there.

I also visited DNA Advertising in Torquay later that day, again through a contact made at the Industrial Liaison,  Jon Price, where he was joined by Matt and Paul to give me some really fantastic feedback on my portfolio and its overall presentation. Thanks Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment